- Log into your cPanel Account - if you don't have this information please open a support ticket and request this information form us.
http://www.domain.com/cpanel - replace domain.com with your domain, I will reference Example.com as my domain, so my link would be http://www.example.com/cpanel
- Once you have logged in you will see the following at the top of your screen:
- Scroll down to Email â€“ Use CTRL + F to find this much easier, look for Mailing Lists
- Click Mailing Lists, you will get the following screen:
- Here is where you can manage existing lists (at the bottom of the page) or you can create a new one. If you need help creating a list, feel free to reference the Creating a New List knowledgebase article
What are the benefits of Shared Web Hosting?
Shared web hosting is a cost-effective hosting solution that offers many benefits to businesses....
Can multiple domain names point to the same account?
Yes you can have more than one domain pointing to the same account. You can either park another...
Do you offer web statistics (traffic reports) for my site?
Yes all of our accounts offer detailed, graphical statistics using Awstats. Your statistics page...
Removing an Email Address From a Mailing List
To remove a single email address from the mailing list you would follow these instructions: At...
Viewing Current Mailing List Subscribers
Viewing Current Subscribers At the top of the page, if you are just coming into the Manage...