How do I manage my DNS if I only host DNS with you?
If you have DNS Hosting with us only then you need to use the following to manage your DNS settings:
1) Open https://manage.opensrs.net, you will see the following screen:
2) Fill in the Domain Name you want to change, the username and the password for the domain
3) Once Logged in along the top you will see a link labelled Name Servers/Extras:
4) In here you will see the following menu:
5) Click Modify DNS Zone
6) From here you can add/change/remove A records, MX records, SRV and TXT records.
7) Once you are done scroll to the very bottom and click Save DNS Zone
If you don’t know your username and/or password please open up a Support ticket either by logging into the Customer Portal at https://cloud.webpal.net or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we can retrieve the Username for you or send a Password reset link to the Administrative Email address on the Domain.